Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I have been doing!

So, for the last month I've been doing a photography scavenger hunt! It's been so fun. There are over 300 items and it's got everything you could imagine and never could imagine on the list!! It's being put on by the Clickin Moms Forum! It's a great place to learn everything photography.

Also, Cowpokette got her cast off about a week ago! She has been so happy. She was so tough when they took the pins out of her arm. She didn't have to be put back into surgery for it. She just laid there like a big girl. I was so proud of her. After it was all over she refused to look at the Dr. and turned to me and said, "Can we go home? I'm tired!" Poor baby girl!

Well, it's hot and nasty humid here in the south. My two two year olds got their hooves trimmed today so it's into the round pen for them tomorrow! It's time for them to be saddled and line driven. Maybe I will loose weight if I run around behind two two year olds for a while!! :)

But that's all for now! Not much going on here! I do have lost of pictures to share from our visit to Oklahoma to see my sister!! That was so fun!! I'll get that done soon, I promise!

4 comments:

trump said...

Id like to invite everyone to read a blog post today of a woman who joined the old order Mennonite church from the outside. I'm extremely lucky in publishing her very first, and most likely last post on Amish Stories. A lot of work was involved in her getting permission to be even able to write anything on the internet, and permission was given by her bishop. So please stop by and read about a woman who gave-up her car and other worldly possessions for the person that she loved. Richard from Amish Stories.

Alex said...

what about puppies?!

The Caple Crew said...

hahahaha I love that she wouldn't even look at the Dr!

Danielle Michelle said...

Yes...puppies? How is the rest of your life going? lol