Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Country Girl

I love my little Cowpokette. She is a really fun girl. And best of all, she is a Country Girl. Cowpokette loves her girly dresses and bows, but when it comes down to getting in there and dirty, she can hold up with the best of 'em. Cowpokette loves her boots. She loves her muddy boots, her cowboy boots, any kind of boot. "Boot" is one of the words that you can actually understand her saying. I just love my Country Girl. But what's a Country Girl with out her dog? A good old Country Dog. It just doesn't get better than that. She's got her boots, she's got her dog, what more could she need? ( she has a horse too) Cowpokette can keep up with the boys! Nothing stops her!! But the best thing, is at the end of the day, Cowpokette has her Daddy. Cowpokette has that Daddy right where she wants him, just like a good Country Girl should.

15 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Your family pics are wonderful.

Off topic, but we put on a vow renewal ceremony for my in-laws this weekend and they asked my husband if we might do the same thing for our 25th wedding anniversary. He said, "No, we're more likely to take a horseback riding honeymoon." That made me think of you.

Paula said...

Wrapped tight around her little finger! She is adorable! Reminds me of my girl when she was that age!

Carroll Farm said...

that is a great post!! What kind of a country girl would she be if she didn't have her daddy wrapped around his finger??!!! All 5 of my girls have Josh right where they want him..

gtyyup said...

Beautiful post Andrea...and she is a beautiful child...look at the love in her face!

The Wife said...

You did an awesome job with her pictures! But how could you not with such a cutie patootie cowpokette! Yep, all us country girls have a daddy wrapped around our fingers. Goes with the territory I think.

Unknown said...

Shes just the cutest thing.

Christina said...

LOVE the pictures...I have a little country girl too. She was the one in the mud puddle with her high heels and lip gloss. She still wears her cowboy boots to school proudly.

I also checked out your scrapbook pages...great work!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Awww, she's and adorable little country Daddy's girl. What cute pictures.

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Precious and priceless photos that captured your little cowpokette. Don't lose em because they will be family heirlooms someday.

Paint Girl said...

Lovin' your country girl!
She is the cutest thing! Great pictures.

The Caple Crew said...

ahhh! i love the pictures of her sitting on the fence!

The Wades said...

She's a beautiful little cowgirl, that's for sure. What a fun post.

Danielle Michelle said...

But you know...she looks exactly like you! She's like your mini-me! You guys should go get pictures together as badd-@ss cowgals together and have some one take awesome pictures of you sometime!

Train Wreck said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so tall! What a beautiful little country girl she is! So adorable with her daddy!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

These photos of her our so stunning! Wow, has she really grown up, or what? She's so pretty. I enjoyed your little story about Country Girls and their Daddys very much :)


~Lisa