Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's Been Going On

Things have been really crazy here lately. It seems like life just won't slow down for a minute. And then in just another couple of months it will be Christmas!! AHHHHHH!!! I am not ready for that. Well, here is a sneak peak of what I have been doing. Taking pictures of Cousins. Went to a corn maze! Visited a pumpkin patch! I can't believe that Halloween is this Saturday!! It really has crept up on me! We are going to do a Trunk or Treat at church. The kids are really excited about it. We have all sorts of "Spooky" things to decorate our trunk with!

On the horse front, Ozzie is lame. With all this rain we have been having his hooves are soft and it seems like he got an abscess. I can't find it yet, but he sure won't walk on his hoof at all. I pulled a calf muscle while running the other day and thought I was going to die. So between Ozzie and I, we make a great team. So, no riding or running for me.

But I just wanted to do a quick update on what we've been doing over here. Busy, busy busy. One of these days it will slow down.

10 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Slow down?? HA~! I've been waiting for SLOW for a year now! Here's hoping it slows down for you guys ;)

Cant wait to see the Halloween pix from the kids!!!

Big rubs to Ozzie too. The two of you need to heal up quick!

The Wife said...

Looking forward to the halloween pics.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Pain! See...there's a good reason I don't run. If I can help it-LOL.

I know about the time thing. I was just doing a run-down in my head of the next available weekend we might have...I think that will be in 2010 sometime!

I was so excited about all of these fall/winter barrel racings and now I'm like...but there are so many. Am I a wuss or what? Maybe it's because I have found it difficult to get my riding time in and I hate to keep putting runs on Moon when he is only in so-so shape. Poor Frosty is a tub. I haven't rode him in about a month. I bet he tries to dump me on my head when I do get back to riding him. Shhhh-don't tell Ozzie I said that...we don't want him to get any ideas again.;)

Paint Girl said...

I hear you on the busy!! I am working 10 hour days, I get home and am so exhausted that I can't move! I think I have a pinched nerve in my back that is shooting pain all the way down my leg, my fingers are ripped up, oh, I am not complaining! I love it!
The pictures are so cute, as usual!!
Christmas, I can't believe it is right around the corner!
Sorry to hear about Ozzie, does sound like an abcess. Hope he gets better soon, and you too!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Get well, you two. Cute photos, as always. Love the sunshine.

KD said...

Glad you are all doing okay over there in LA....hope you and your pony both heal quickly.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I'm stressing out over Christmas already too. Us Moms get to do the brunt of the work. I miss the good old days when I was the kid and and everyone did everything for me. Ah, the glory days. I also miss being cute and adorable. I love watching your kids grow. Talk about cute and adorable! Try to take it easy.

Melanie said...

Hey there! I can totally feel your pain, as I barely have time to get anything done either. :)

Hang in there and keep taking pictures. You definitely have a knack for it. :)

Danielle Michelle said...

Soak Ozzie's foot in epsom salts in super hot water twice a day and rub liniment up the pasturns. It always brings out the abcess. Rumba used to get them bad too in Michigan, but not in this super dry weather here.

Hope you had a happy halloween!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh no! Poor Ozzie and poor you! I hope you all are on the mend now?

You guys always stay so busy and have so much fun. Take care of yourself, Mama!

~Lisa