Well, the Vet came out, and it wasn't my favorite Vet. He is a younger guy than the normal Vet that I use. They all work in the same office. But for some reason this vet likes to act like he knows everything. It aggravates me. But that's besides the point.
He came out knowing I wanted an x-ray, and then told me they don't have an x-ray machine strong enough to shoot through the shoulder. Sigh.....but he looked at Luna and his assistant looked at Luna, and they both think she broke her Humerus bone. They think the elbow is fine and she still moves her leg to get flies off of it. They both think that she will heal up just fine and walk normal some day. I don't know about that.....but I am willing to give it a try.
I was going to take some pictures of her today, but I will wait until this afternoon. I have been giving her some bute and I hose off her leg just to cool it off for her. So, we are going to wait 6 weeks and see what that brings. The Vet and Mr. Cowboy agreed that we can always put her down later and it's worth a try.