Friday, March 20, 2009

Playing with Friends!

The other day we went over to a friend's house to play! Little Cowpoke loves to go and play at friend's houses! The mommies made tutus while the kids took out every single toy they could get their little fingers on! They had a blast!! That was our host. She is such a smart two year old. She talks really really well. My kidos have been a little slow in the talking department. Cowpokette spilled her drink all over herself, so we resorted to running around in just her shirt and her diaper. Good thing it was in the upper 70's! The kids played on the slide....... Weeeeeeee...........and Little Cowpoke rode the manly pink tricycle. I think it's one of the coolest trikes I have ever seen!! Little Cowpoke rode it all over the driveway. Then I practiced some of my photo taking skills out. I still have yet to read the manual or figure out half of the settings on my camera, I probably should. But here is our lovely host, posing for some pictures for me.It was a lot of fun! The kids really enjoyed getting out of the house and I really enjoyed the adult conversation. I probably talked way too much. I think I should get out more. I really have fallen in love with her neighbor's dogs. How do you not love those ears? I just wanted to go over and give her kisses, but being she is a Doberman I wasn't too sure she would give me kisses back. But she had the cutest of friends. The largest basset hound I have ever seen in my entire life! I wanted to take them both home with me. Do you think the owners would have noticed if I had traded my Cowpokes for their dogs? Okay, I would not trade my Cowpokes for dogs, but they are cute. Yes, no fear Cowpokette, you don't have to worry, I would never trade you for a dog! But I do want to know when she stopped being a baby and turned into a toddler. Where did that first year and a half go? I finished Little Cowpoke's green tutu! He wore it around for a little while, and he asked me if he could twirl. Then he had enough of it and let his friend wear it for a little while. I will get some pictures of him in his green tutu complete with cowboy boots!! Happy First Day of Spring and Happy Friday!

6 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

we had so much fun playing with y'all the other day! We gotta make a date soon for the Childrens Museum! And the tu tu turned out so cute! Ryanne wore it all afternoon yesterday!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

What adorable pictures! And I almost forgot that it's the first day of spring. Yippee!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Thems so cuties!

Karen said...

What beautiful little girls!

Pony Girl said...

I love the crinkled face smiles your little cowgirl wears! ;)
Can't wait to see the tutu and cowboy boots, LOL!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I think you've found your photography calling, Andrea: Children's faces. You're good at capturing their true magical essence.

And wow! Look at long your daughter's hair has grown! So pretty. She's such a big girl now!

~Lisa