Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Clock is Ticking......Christmas is almost here!

It seems like I have been running around and getting absolutely nothing done! My house is a complete disater area! Complete with a HUGE mound of clothes. The Cowpokes are all out of socks (that are paired up). I just want to turn around and the house be clean! I just have not had time to do my normal house work. I have been trying to find the "perfect" gifts for everyone. Now that Christmas is just a day away, I have everything bought, just not wrapped.

But I have been doing other things too, besides shopping. I have started a photography business. It's still in the rough. But I have started taking pictures for people! The other day I had two photo shoots. One was in the morning and the other was in the afternoon! That was a busy day!

I have not had time to ride or even lunge a horse. It's been so muddy and nasty here. But then when the sun comes out, I go out and take pictures! Which isn't a bad thing, I just wish I could get some more horse time in.

But back to the photography thing. Would you pay to have me take your family, children, or pet pictures? Here are some pictures I took the other day. But that is what I have been doing! Those photo shoots, plus I have some baby portraits I still need to edit and get out to the mother! And on top of all of that, I need to wrap some presents!!

Merry Christmas Eve to Everyone!

16 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

You have a lot of talent!!

They're great, very unique settings and you catch interesting and good expressions on people. The white on white is a little too white for my taste though. Congratulations and may your business prosper.

Also, Merry Christmas!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Good luck with your photographs and new business.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Your photos are so creative.

The other day I was frantically cleaning house before my son's girlfriend came to visit for the first time. My son informed me that when he goes to her house, there is usually a huge pile of socks that need to get matched up and put away. That helped me to relax. I love a little slovenliness. No one wants to visit a home that is like a museum.

Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

Ah fun photo's!

The Wife said...

You are a busy busy woman! I wish you great success with your new endeavor. I think you'll do awesome!

Merry Christmas!

Mrs. Mom said...

Merry Christmas Andrea and family!!!!! Love the photos too!!!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Oh my goodness, you are now a professional. I am proud of you Andrea, as funny as this may sound. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family. I enjoyed spending the year with you. Blessings and peace to you.

KD said...

What fun photos! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Absolutely, I would pay you to photograph my family...and horses. Can you come next early summer?

For years now, I have wanted to have photos done of Megan and I with our horses. Really cool ones. I bet you could do those no problem.

Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Paint Girl said...

Love your photos!!

Wishing you and your family a very, Merry Christmas!!!

Susan said...

Darling pictures!!!! I love that pop of Sarah Beth's red shoes!

Alex said...

wanna come do us when the baby arrives?!

Jen said...

I really want you to do some pics of Chris and I once it's a little warmer....

The Wades said...

You're awesome! I love all these pictures. Way to go for it.

Julene said...

Great pics!! I love the family jumping off the stairs and the cute little boy with the football. I love the coloring on that one. The little girl in red is a great background! Love it!

Gayla said...

You're a great photographer. I love that Zachary family!