Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Little Monkey

Cowpokette is on the move. She has started crawling. She has been scooting around now for about two weeks. But just about four days ago she started doing this.....
Don't make fun of her bed head. She is still in her pj's. But she would get up on her knees and rock back and forth. Then she would get mad, fall down, and scream. Girls!! A bit touchy!! It only took a couple days for her to get it though. She now is a little climber. I have found her under the coffee table eating magizines, under the piano pressing the peddles, and also doing this.....I just barely caught her climbing off the back side. She climbed on the bottom and went right through to the other side. I can't believe what a little monkey she is!! I am going to have to get those locks for all my cabinets!! "What? I was just playing here. Nothing here to be seen!!" She was really happy and proud of herself. I just couldn't get her smiling. She is a mess. So very different from my boys. They weren't climbers or diggers. She is a nosey little one!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Isn't it funny that your girl is more of a climber and doer than your boys?

Tanya Breese said...

She is simply adorable. Isn't this a fun age?!! Funny, my last 2 were the climbers...maybe it's just their way of trying to keep up with the older siblings?

SixShooter said...

She is getting sooo BIG! i love her cheeks! I want to play with her! i want to come visit!!

Wendy said...

Now you see why I never let mine out of my sight. INTO EVERYTHING!!

Danielle Michelle said...

Way too cute. I'm having baby envy. Everybody I know (or manange to meet!)is having kids. It's baby envy which I need to blog about soon...we have lots of little ones at the ranch.

Glad to hear the new mare is making herself at home! Did you take any pics of her in the pond? My gal is going off to her new boyfriend this weekend also.