Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boxes

The other day I got two big boxes in the mail. I could not resist turning the boxes into little houses. Little Cowpoke and Cowpokette loved them. I think this is what I am going to get them for Christmas. Which is only a few months away! Ahhhh!!! I don't even want to think about that right now. But I am just going to put the pictures on here with little to no commentary. I am just too tired to write much else.

I did ride Ozzie yesterday and things clicked a little better. Then Mr. Cowboy and I went out to dinner and a movie. We didn't get home until 1 am. Why do I do that to myself? Next time I will go to a movie at 3 pm first and then go and eat dinner. I can not do late nights like I used to. But I uhm...never.....did late night stuff. I promise. The Devil is the only thing that comes out after dark. Or something like that. So, I never ever stayed out past 9 pm. (That was for my Dad!!) So, with out further ado, here are the kids playing in boxes. I know so entertaining right?

Oh, and just a note. Mr. Cowboy just finished his time sheet for this week. Just to let you all know how much he has not been here. He has worked 96 hours this past week. Mr. Cowboy told me this with glee in his voice. I just said, "Yup." But I am going to bed. I am too tired to do anything else. Oh, I am also too tired to fix my photo editing. Sorry for the funky white background. Photoshop and I were having a bit of a tiff.

12 comments:

Laura said...

Love the cute kids! But I don't believe for a SECOND that you never stayed out late, were always in by 9 and never found TROUBLE!! hehehe

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love that photo looking down at the two of them in the box together. Adorable!

96 hours working, eh?

No wonder you are exhausted.
When hubby finally does have some time off, you need to just leave the kidlets with him, and go pick up an iced mocha, drive to the park and just relax on a bench (or bring a blanket, and take a nap in the sunshine.

You SO deserve some peaceful time to yourself, sweetie. :)

~Lisa

Karen said...

Look at you get all creative with those boxes! I never think of things like that. And obviously the kids love them.

And? Yeah for a date night! I'm not a night person either so I'd opt for the matinee as well.

Erin said...

Too. Cute.

Big blue eyes, dimples, goofy smiles. . . it just doesn't get any better than that.

(And I love getting new carseats. . . but my kids are starting to outgrow the carseat stage! How did that happen?)

kdwhorses said...

Ya for some alone time with hubby, you needed it after him working 96 hours! But I agree I can't stay up late like I used too! I pay for it for days after! LOL!

Great use of boxes! I remember doing that as a kid! Funny how much they love boxes!

Callie said...

Oh How fun! Great that kids still get to use their imagination! I remember doing that for mine when she was little. Good Mom!

Danielle Michelle said...

Way cute!

Heck - they take kids out of school ALL the time here early. I think the younger they are the easier! Let me know what you decide! It's going to be way fun!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

I smile.

The Wades said...

I LOVE those kids!!! Beyond cute! I thought that was one awesome post! :)

What movie did you see? We went to the movies last night, too. We saw My Best Friend's Girl. If you want to listen to a couple hours of rampant cussing, that's your flick!

Pony Girl said...

Great pictures! Love the blue eyes of your cowpokes! Never underestimate the power of something as simple as a box to occupy children for hours. Forts, tents..... go at it! ;)

Julene said...

Your kids are soooo stinkin' cute! Little cowpokete is going to be a heart breaker. And I am not at all biased :)

Julene said...

Oh, and by the way, I never stayed out past 9 either! :) LOL! You sure are getting old ;) can't stay up late, what are you going to do when you have to pull your kids back in the house when they are sneaking out? :)