Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Up Close and A Beautiful Dress

I was over at my sister's blog yesterday and she had a link to another blog for a contest! This contest is located at the blog, Grosgrain. She makes the most beautiful little girl dresses. And she gives them away in contests. The dress that she has right now, is beautiful! Just look at it!! I borrowed this picture from her blog. She made this dress!! And she is giving it away!! What an awesome Halloween costume!! Or if your little girl likes to play dress up, this dress is perfect!! So, head on over to her blog and sign up for the contest, do so here. I do think my little Cowpokette would look beautiful in the dress. She would have to grow into it, but I could wait. I love poofy dresses. I have always dreamed of poofy dresses. I got married in the most poofiest dress I could find. I had to have poof. But only the dress was poofy. I did not have poofy hair, just the dress. I hope one day Cowpokette will want to wear a poofy dress. She is such a ham. I was practicing my up close and personal shots the other day. Little Cowpoke always wants in on the action. Oh, my, goodness. I think my baby has a mustache. I must say this is a bit too close. Oh, hello there Brodi Dog. I love dog noses. That nose gets him into a lot of trouble. And not so close up, Cowpokette is starting the Stroller Derby. Oh, the races are on! Watch for up coming video of the Stroller Derby 500!

7 comments:

Train Wreck said...

I can't get over those blue eyes!! Smooch from Auntie Trainwreck!! That dog's nose, ROTFL!! What a beautiful dress! I have no young ones any more, dang it!

Mrs. Mom said...

Without a doubt, that dress would look fantastic on Cowpokette. She has to be the cutest little lady in your state!!

Hey- TW- you have the little babyblues? hehe... I'll box up my two boys and ship them to you for a weekend! ;)

(I am KIDDING!!! They would wreck the crate before it got delivered to you!)

Andrea- it is so great to see Cowpokette walking around now too!!! Yay little Cowgirl!!

Trailboss said...

Far be it from me to be out of line when it comes to a cowpokette's attire but myself, I like her in jeans and boots!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Your sister is very talented, what a beautiful dress. Little cowpokette would look adorable in that dress with those big beautiful blue eyes.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Your sister is very talented, what a beautiful dress. Little cowpokette would look adorable in that dress with those big beautiful blue eyes.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Those close-ups made me smile HUGE! Especially that silly doggie nose.

And stroller races. Vroom!! You go little mobile girl!

She'd look like a sweet frosted cake wearing that poofy fancy dress. :)

~Lisa

kdwhorses said...

She is a cutie!

Great shot of the dog nose!