Friday, January 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged.

I have never been tagged before!! This is my first time. It was sent to me by a really fun girl over at St. Fairstead. I love reading about her farm live!! She has great pictures too. But here it goes. This was pretty fun.


Two names you go by: Andrea or MOM!!!
Two things you are wearing right now: PJ pants and an old T-shirt.
Two of your favorite things to do: Riding my horse and Tickling my kids.
Two things you want very badly: A digital SLR and to loose 30 pounds!!

Two favorite pets you have had/have: Brodi dog and my horse that I had three years ago, Strapper Nick
Two people you think will fill this out: Amanda because she has "nothing" to blog about and Lori over at A Cowboy's Wife.
Two things you ate today: Special K with Strawberries and milk.
Two people you last talked to today: Big Grandma and Little Cowpoke.

Two things you’re doing tomorrow: Going to a Mardi Gras Parade.
Two longest car rides: While growing up my mom would drive us from Ohio to the cost of California every summer and a drive from Louisiana to Northwest Ohio.
Two favorite holidays: Thanksgiving and Easter.

Two favorite beverages: Water and Cranberry Apple juice.


There I've done it. Now you all know about me. I know I know I am just too wild and crazy. I do need to calm down some more!! Thanks for having me do this Ang! Y'all come back now ya hear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun with it. If the weather is as nasty in your state as it is here in Texas, I recommend you stay in your pj's & t-shirt. ;)

Amanda said...

you're right, i have nothing to blog about, but does that mean i have to bare my soul to the world? I'm kidding. We'll just have to see if I can get my rear in gear and actually do it.

SixShooter said...

So your new foal is adorable!!!! i want one! And also those roll up pasta thingys look very delish-e-o-so! YUM!