I also have been neglecting to post some awards that I have been given. I have not forgotten about them. The first one I received was from Cowboys, Kids, and Sunsets. Thank you so much!! Train Wreck, you are too kind!
This award has made its round through blogging world, so I hope I am not re gifting when I give it out to these five. Here are the details about this award.
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. The award-winner and the one who has given the prize must show the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
Alright so here we go the five I have chosen are, in no particular order..............
1. Karen over at The Rocking Pony. She has a lot going on over at her place. Between 6, or is it 9, dogs, four kids, some horses and ponies, and a really nice store where she sells handmade kids' clothing, there is always a great story to tell. Plus I love her sense of humor.
2. Harmony over at Blog on a Stick. She is my sister's friend and I have been lurking at her blog for a while now and talk about beautiful. She has some of the most beautiful photography. She is very creative and has the most adorable children.
3. Erin over at Raising Country Kids. She has amazing photography and she lives in a really cool state. I wish I lived there. She has a wonderful way of writing and I love to read her posts. Her family are farmers and defiantly have no problem keeping it real.
4. Laura over at Ramblings of Mine. She is a fellow southerner, but she was born here so she is the real deal, not an implant like me. She has four beautiful children and she has the best sense of humor. I love to read about her takes on life. She is very funny.
5. The Knutson Family. I just started reading her blog, she found me, and I love it. I love her horse tales and her pictures. She is telling her story of how her love for horses all began. It's really good.
The next award I received was from kdwhorses over at Blackjack Land and Cattle Company. Thank you girl, I love your blog too!!!Here are the details about this award.
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.
So, here is who gets my "I Love Your Blog" award, in no particular order here they are:
1. Nuzzling Muzzles. She is one hard working horse woman. She works hard at riding her two Arabians. I love her dedication and I really love her stories.
2. Ranch on Salmon Creek. Here are a couple of ranchers that have no problem living off the land. They have a beautiful ranch. I love their informative posts about raising chickens, raising good beef, and so much more. They have beautiful photography and always great advice.
3. Galloping Grace Youth Ranch. Who could not love Max and Michelle. They have the greatest ranch with the greatest purpose. I will someday go and visit them. They have big hearts and are not afraid to share the love with everyone else. I love her photography too.
4. Livin' in Da Heel of Da Boot. This is my good friend from down here in the swamp lands of Louisiana. She is an amazing mom and an amazing cook. She does some great cooking demonstrations. Yummy!!
5. Amanda's Veranda. This fine lady has a great taste for beautiful photography. She has taken some really brilliant photos. It's always so refreshing to go over and see how this former Louisiana Gal is doing up in the big state of Washington.
6. I Hate Whine! This mother of four always has something going on. She has beautiful flowers and very adorable little boy. I can always count on her to leave me the nicest comments.
7. Around the Funny Farm. This Farm Diva is the best. She and her family go around on weekends to barrel races. She has a need for speed. She has an amazing garden that I could only wish to have mine look like. I love her sense of humor and her love for her family.
Few.....that was a lot of blogs. I love all the blogs I read and it was hard to choose seven. Thanks to everyone who reads my blog and I hope you all have a great Wednesday.