So, I have been waiting and waiting for this hurricane to get closer so I will know what to do. Mr. Cowboy doesn't want to leave, as of right now. He is thinking the storm will stay east and then we won't get much of the bad stuff. It will be down to a category 2 storm and we can hold that out here.
I do believe that everyone who is living on the Gulf Coast of Louisiana is going to get some piece of this storm. If I want to get out of the storm's way I will most likely have to drive about 5 to 6 hours north, or east, or west. Mr. Cowboy wants me to go to Katy, Texas. I don't think that is safe enough. If the storm takes a western turn then I will be a sitting duck. As of right now we are on the west side of the storm. The west side is the good side. It doesn't have a lot of the rain and tornadoes. I would prefer not to see any tornadoes. I drove 30 minutes today to pick up a man that goes to church with us. He is from Mexico and barely speaks any English. I am very rusty with my Spanish. Some how we have been communicating. He is very nice and very grateful for us coming and getting him. He was living in a trailer. So, he will stay here with Mr. Cowboy, or he will evacuate with me and the kidos. I will know what to do tomorrow. I am packing bags tonight. I figure if I pack my bags then the storm will stay east. I pray it stays east.