Friday, May 9, 2008

Rodeo Weekend

Tomorrow is rodeo day! It's an all day event! We get so dirty and sweaty. I love it! I think I could live at an arena. But I will let you all know about our adventure in rodeo land later! I need to hit the sack so I can get in some sleep before Cowpokette wakes up! Until tomorrow, I will leave you with some shots of Joe and they boys!

I don't think Joe knows he is a goat! He follows us around everywhere. This afternoon we just let him run around with out the leash. He love me the best!! I don't know why, I am not the one who feeds him crackers!

I can't believe that Joe is going to get bigger! Does anyone know how long Boer Goats live?

Little Cowpoke felt left out. So, in the middle of our photo shoot, he rode his bike right in front of Joe and Big Cowpoke! But it's okay, because he is so dang cute! Happy weekend to all and to all the mothers have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

6 comments:

Callie said...

I just came home from work this morning and apparently inspite of our best efforts to keep the goats in their area, they had different ideas and opened the gate and dispersed all over the property and my husband and border collie spent hours trying to get them back in!Goats are devils!, but fun ones!

Karen said...

Have fun at the rodeo! I'm loving your goat, they're such fun things to have around.

Wendy said...

http://www.abga.org/

He's a meat goat! lol

Unknown said...

Have fun at the rodeo and post pics!! I love the rodeo!!!

SixShooter said...

i like the new blog look! Sorry i've been such a slacker! But i made up for it (i hope) I love your goat! he's adorable!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Happy Mother's Day!!