Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Hat

The other day while at the mall, I found the cutest hat. I thought Cowpokette just had to have it. It's a hand knit hat. And you can change out bows on the hat. It's so cute. I tried to get Cowpokette to model it, but she was less the cooperative. She has some of the chubbiest cheeks.That was her "Gangster" look. I think she really liked her hat, until.......She got that look in her eyes.Then the arms went up, and........Oh, dear, what are you doing!! Stop, don't.....please don't........."Oh no Mom, it just fell off!!" Well it was a cute idea anyway. I guess it's the thought that counts.

I am going to take my camera out to the barn today so I can get pictures of my two pregnant mares. Their bellies are getting bigger! They are both due at the end of March. I can't wait. I forgot to go to the Vet's office at day 70 so I could see if we were going to be having colts or fillies. My one mare has only had colts and the other mare has had two colts and three fillies. So, I am thinking we are going to have one colt and one filly. I am really hoping for two fillies, but I am normally not that lucky.

Oh, and this is totally off the subject, but I went grocery shopping the other day and I bought 170 dollars of groceries for 70 dollars. I was so excited!!

13 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

I love the new look! Where are you making your Title page at!? Did you make the background too?

Andrea said...

I have made some of my headers before, but I had Shelly at Shel's Scraps do the header and background for me. She did a great job, even with me being so picky!!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Love the new look Andrea!!

Your husband makes suckers? Wow...what a guy!!

Let's see those pregger's mares...I need to get to the ranch and check on my girls. Of course the first foal isn't due til the first part of May and it might be hard to tell the difference between their fat bellies and baby bellies-LOL.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great new look on your blog layout. She looks so cute with the holiday hat, I had one daughter who refused to wear a hat no matter what. She could even get the double knots untied.
Love to see the pictures of your mares too.

KD said...

I love that cute little baby and love the new look too! I think your husband is way too talented too.... making suckers.....who knew?

I already got an e-mail that my toffee is on the way ! woo hoo !!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

I am with everyone else, your new layout is wonderful and your baby girl's smile always cheers me up.

Mrs. Mom said...

OK Girl, spill. How on Earth did you pull off the grocery deal???? With the way these two boys eat, I need all the hints and help I can get! ;)

Cowpokette is tooooo cute! Love her new hat... wonder if she will wear it a bit more, later on??

Love the new look too!

Erin said...

Yeah! We wanna know. Where did you shop and how did you do it??

Train Wreck said...

Oh that is an adorable hat! I think she wanted you to try it on! How exciting 2 new babies on their way. Girl I will be sending you some money and a list, I need some groceries! Awesome, spill...

Callie said...

Cute little darling! Awesome on the grocery shopping! What a deal!

Bella In The Bayou said...

Love the new look.

Also love the hat on the little one. How I wish I could knit. She looks so adorable in that hat. That's one of the perks of having girls.... all those ribbons and bows.

The Wades said...

She is such a cutie muffin! I'd love to pinch those cheeks!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Way to go on saving money on groceries! And your precious daughter always makes me smile. Such a cutie! That hat is precious :)
She'll like it better when it's cold outside. :)

Your blog is looking beautiful!

And the "Horse's Mouth" photo at the bottom is a RIOT!! lol!

~Lisa
New Mexico