Monday, December 8, 2008

Triple T Farm

For the longest time, I have been talking about building a website. Then finally the other day I bit the bullet. I made our farm a web site. Now, I am not the most computer savvy person. In fact, I do not know a thing about html codes. So, after I registered my domain name with a host, I was lost for what to do after that. Thank goodness I have a friend who knew a little bit about it. She came over and helped me. Then my sister suggested using a program called WISYWIG. And let me tell you, that program is the easiest program ever. First of all they give you a free 30 day trial. And then after that it is only 40 dollars to buy it, so you can up keep your web site. That isn't too bad considering how much some programs out there cost. WISYWIG is all drop and drag, highlight what you want, move it where you want to, it's very user friendly. I loved it. Then when I was done making my web pages, WISYWIG published my web site to my host. It was really that easy. I do have the web site up and running, but there are still a few things I need to work on. Like I don't have the pictures that I wanted for our Mare's page. I wanted to do all head shots and I want links to their pedigree. So, I need to fix that. And I need to get some other things fixed. But for right now it is up and running. You can go and check out our web site at Triple T Family Farm. Let me know what you think. If I need to move anything, or if I have any misspellings, or any ideas to make it better, please let me know!!

8 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

Love it so far! Will look forward to how you change and add things!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I love the new site! I didn't realize you were in business with horses... I guess I should have. Duh!

Grey Horse Matters said...

I think the site looks very nice. I didn't realize your farm was a business too. Good luck with it and your business.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Boy, I am going to be anxious to see Pearl's foal.
The site looks good.

Is there any way to get the picture of your stud to enlarge? I'm all about being able to look at pictures of horse, up close and personal.;)

The Wades said...

Way fun! I think you did a great job. Also, fun for me knowing Mr. Cowboy's name. Love, your stalker friend from Albuquerque :)

KD said...

WOW ! I am way behind reading my blogs! There's so much going on at your place. I love your new website - who knew what you guys were up to? Belle is just the most photogenic big puppy too!

Julene said...

Impressive!! It looks really great, but I would expect no less from a scrapbooker like you! I hope it keeps working for you. I don't think I could figure all that out. Good job!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Very nice website.
I found one typo: War Pearl's birthday, it shows Bebruary.